Forms, Documents, Resources



College/ University

Graduate Program

Undergradaute Program

  • Incomplete Grade Contract

  • A&S Advising Forms: Here you can find forms for the following actions. If you are asked to log in to access any form, use your Link Blue id and password.
    • Declaring Academic Bankruptcy
    • Add/Drop Course
    • Credit Hour Limit Exception Request
    • Dean's List Petition
    • General Petitions
    • Post Mid-Term Withdrawal 
    • Readmission for Degree
    • Remove AP/IB Credit
    • Repeat Option 
    • Retroactive Withdrawal Form
    • Time Conflict
    • Undergraduate Enrollment in a Graduate Level Course
    • USP / UK Core / GCCR Exceptions Requests
  • Request to enroll an undergraduate student in a graduate course

  • Policies & Procedures - Overrides, Transfer Equivalents, Study Abroad Equivalents, Internships, Repeat Options, Withdrawals