Skip to main content

Transferring to UK

Students wishing to transfer to UK must apply for admission to the University and submit transcripts of previous academic work as required. Your transcript will be evaluated to determine which of your courses can transfer to UK and how they will fit into the requirements of the University Studies Program, the College of Arts and Sciences, and the Biology major . Most of your transferred courses will be determined to be equivalent to particular courses at UK and those equivalences can be used later by you and your academic advisor to determine which courses you still need to finish the BS in Biology. To find how your college's credits will transfer to UK you can search the Course Equivalencies database.