FREQUENTLY USED FORMS
- Rules, Regulations & Policies for the Biology Graduate Program
- Doctoral Degree Candidate Forms (Electronic Grad School Forms)
- Master's Degree Candidate Forms (Electronic Grad School Forms)
- Graduate School Forms
- Sample Mentor-Mentee Contract
- *Committee Meeting Form (PDF) (updated Dec 2022!)
- *Penultimate committee meeting checklist (docx) (new!)
- Biology Graduate Student Travel Support Form (PDF)
- MA Annual Progress Report form (docx)
- PhD Annual Progress Report form (docx)
- Timeline for Progress to Ph.D.
- Timeline for Progress to M.S. Plan A
- Exit Exam Procedure for M.S. Plan B
- Graduate Student, Advisor, and Committee Roles and Expectations
- Rotation Student Policies and Expectations
- Teaching Assistant Policies and Expectations
- Research Assistant Policies and Expectations
- Guide to Graduate Research Courses in Biology
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Graduate Student Survival Guide
- Annual Progress Report Review Guidelines
- Checklist for Ph.D.
- Checklist for M.S.
- Graduate Student Travel Instructions
- Where to Get Help
- Graduate School Bulletin 2021 - 2022
- Graduate School Student Resources Page
- College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Student Resources Page
- Preparing Future Faculty Program
For billing questions, check out the UK Student Account Services website.
- Questions about charges
- Payment options
For registration questions, check out the UK Registrar website
- Tuition and fee rates
- Academic calendar
- Course registration and information
For general financial aid questions, check out the UK Financial Aid website.
- General scholarship information
For information about your health fee and the University Health Service, check out the University Health Service website.
For Fellowship opportunities, check out the Graduate School Fellowship website.
To find your way around campus, check out the University Campus Guide for a campus map.
For tax information with assistantships, check out Graduate School Taxes.
For Information on University of Kentucky parking, check out the UK Parking and Transportation Services website.